I am going to put on some videos of the kids. I have a recent video of Cody at the Parowon Wrestling tournament. He took second place. I also have a video of Kelsey at the Dance review this past Friday March 6, 2009. At the end of the Wolverine Dance year all the dance groups get together and have a big dance fest. When I went to transfer the video, I couldn't find the hookup cord. I think my kids must have eaten it!!! So hopefully I will be able to download it in a few days.
This was at the Dance review at the high school on Friday March 5, 2009. Sorry it turned out dark.
Kelsey dancing at the high school.
Cody at the history fair in February. Sybil Ludington was like the female Paul Revere.
kylee at preschool in December. A ginger bread house.
December. Across the street from our house. Kelsey sledding down a homemade sled jump!
No comments:
Post a Comment